- Break in your shoes before the big day!
- Don't plan to do too much the week of your wedding. Make sure all your DIY decorations are finished before the week leading up to your big day.
- Eat a healthy breakfast and take a small snack, such as almonds, to munch on before it's time to get dressed
- Take time to yourselves after the ceremony. At The Carmichael House we offer the option to eat your meal as just bride and groom in a separate area than the rest of your wedding guests!
- Hug your parents! They are the reason you are there and mom has probably been helping you plan from day one!
- Leave your phone out of sight. You've been waiting for this day for a long time, don't let your phone distract you!
- Hire a great team!
(Information Courtesy of Brides.com)